The privacy of user information is fundamental to Prisma Holdings Inc. ("the" Company "). It is for this reason that all precautions are taken to protect your information, using computer security mechanisms for information protection.
By requesting a Demo or completing a contact form on the Web, the User and / or the visitor gives their consent for the use of personal information in accordance with the Policy described below.
It is important that all Users and visitors know the practices of the Company and can decide if they want to use our service.
Likewise, any query related to information privacy issues can be sent to email@example.com.
This document is an integral part of the Terms and Conditions of Use of the Application (hereinafter, "Terms and Conditions"). By accepting the Terms and Conditions at the time of registration, the User accepts the policies contained herein. If you do not agree with our practices, please do not visit our website.
1. This Policy applies to all information that we collect, from Users, through our Website.
2. We will use the term “Personal Information” to describe information that may be associated with a specific person and that can be used to identify that person. We do not consider personal information to be any information that has been made anonymous in such a way that it cannot be used to identify a specific User.
The information we collect
1. In order to provide the services of the Application, we may collect, depending on the type of operation carried out, the following information: Telephone number of the cell phone line, Name, Surname and Email address.
2. The User guarantees and responds for the veracity, accuracy, validity and authenticity of the data provided and undertakes to keep them updated. However, we can confirm this information provided by going to public entities, specialized companies or risk centers, for which you expressly authorize us. The information that we obtain from these entities will be treated confidentially. If you do not agree that we collect this information, you will not be able to use the services provided by the Application.
3. We automatically collect and store certain information about the activity of users and visitors to our website. Such information may include the URL from which they come (whether or not they are on our website), which URL they usually access (whether or not they are on our website), which browser they are using, and their IP addresses.
4. If users send us correspondence, be it e-mails, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about the activities or messages of other users on our website, we may collect and store such Personal Information, including e-mail addresses .
5. Finally, we may collect additional information from or about you in other ways not specifically described here. For example, we may collect information related to your contact with our support team, or store results when you participate in a survey. The information we do not collect
The Company does not collect postal addresses or any other type of information that comes from the Users' contact list, except for cell phone numbers and names and surnames.
Our services are only directed to, and available to, those persons who are over 18 years of age. Therefore, those who do not comply with this condition must refrain from supplying Personal Information to be included in our databases and make a shipment. If the Company becomes aware that Personal Information of minors under 18 years of age has been registered, it will be rejected immediately.
Use of the Personal Information we collect
1. Our primary purpose in collecting information is to provide you with a safe, easy, and convenient service experience. To that end, we may use your personal information to:
- Send you information about our products and services.
- Personalize, measure and improve our services and the contents of our Website and our Application.
- Conduct internal studies on the interests, behaviors and demographics of users to better understand their needs and interests and offer better services or provide related information.
- Send information or notices by short text messages (SMS) to the cell phone provided by the user to the Application. The short text messages may contain (without being limited to) information about the services of the Application, which may include personal passwords for the use of said services and reminders of payment due dates and other obligations acquired by the use of such services.
- Send you notices about new products and services that we offer to our customers.
- Compare information and verify it with third parties.
- Among the service providers that collect information directly from the user is Google Inc., a Delaware Company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States ("Google"). Google obtains certain information about the activity of visitors to our website and their IP addresses, which is directly transmitted and filed by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information on behalf of the Company in order to analyze and compile reports on user activity on the Internet, with a view to improving the services provided by our website. Google may transmit said information to third parties when required by applicable regulations, or when said third parties process the information on Google's behalf. The user expressly consents to the processing of their information by Google in the manner and for the purposes indicated here.
- Provide the personal information of the Users to the entities that intervene in the resolution of disputes between them, such as Insurance Companies, Arbitration Courts or competent courts to resolve such disputes.
- Carry out other activities in compliance with the law.
2. We may use both your Personal Information and certain non-personally identifiable information (such as anonymous usage data, IP addresses, browser types, etc.) to improve the quality and design of the Application, and to create new functionalities, promotions, and services, storing and analyzing user preferences and trends. We may also use information from log files to: (a) remember information so that you do not have to re-enter it during your visit the next time you use our services or visit our Website; (b) provide personalized content; (c) monitor individual and aggregated metrics such as total number of visitors, page views, etc .; and (d) monitor inputs, messages, views, etc.
Personal information with third parties
1. The Company does not share your cell phone number or email address with third parties for promotional or marketing purposes. Yes, we can share Personal Information with: · Companies with which we plan to merge, or with Companies to which we can sell our Company · Government agencies that apply Argentine law, in case of going through a judicial process, where we must comply with laws or where We believe that sharing this information in good faith may be useful to prevent physical harm or financial loss, report illegal activity, or investigate violations of our Terms and Conditions. Providers who assist us to provide services through our Application, or who provide services fraud detection or similar. · In the event that the User decides to share information via social networks, such information will no longer be under our control, and therefore will be subject to the terms and conditions and privacy policies of such companies. · The Company does not send your personal information to other social networks unless you specifically indicate or authorize us to do so; service providers who under contract help us with some areas of our business (for example, fraud prevention, payment processing, or technology services); Our contracts state that these service providers only use your information in connection with the services they provide to us and not for their own benefit. · Other third parties, as long as we have your consent or request.
2. The Company will not be responsible for illegal interceptions or violation of its systems or databases.
Protection and storage of Personal Information
1. The Company is obliged to comply with all applicable regulations regarding security measures applicable to Personal Information. Additionally, the Company uses the industry standards regarding protection of the confidentiality of your Personal Information. The Company considers the data of its users as an asset that must be protected from any loss or unauthorized access. We employ various security techniques to protect such data from unauthorized access by Users inside or outside our Company. However, it is necessary to bear in mind that perfect security does not exist on the Internet.
2. The User of the Web knows and expressly accepts that the Company, at its sole discretion, collects, stores and monitors the exchange of messages between its users, carried out within the Application, with the aim of contributing to the security of relationships and communications in the community. Therefore, the Company is not responsible for illegal interceptions or violation of its systems or databases by unauthorized persons. The Company is not responsible for the improper use of the information obtained by these means.
3. All the Personal Data of the Users will be stored in an automated file, which resides in the US The User, by registering in the Application, confirms that she is informed of the residence of this file and authorizes this international transfer of her data.
4. We cannot guarantee that Personal Information will not be accessed, altered, or destroyed due to failures in our administrative and technical security methods. Therefore, we strongly recommend that you take adequate precautions to protect your Personal Data, never sharing your passwords with third parties. We also recommend that you do not use unsecured Wi-Fi connections, or other unprotected networks to use the Application. Once we receive your transmission of information, the Company makes every effort to ensure the security of our systems. However, please note that this is not a guarantee that such information cannot be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed due to a failure or breach of our physical, technical and administrative precautions.
5. If the Company identifies that there is a security breach in our systems, we may attempt to notify you so that you can take the necessary proactive actions. By using the services of the Application, you agree that the Company communicates with you by telephone or email. The Company may also publish a notice on its website in the event of a security breach. To receive a written notice related to a security breach (or to suspend your consent to receive this notice by electronic / telephone means) you should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Confidentiality of information
1. Once registered on the Web, the Company will not sell, rent or share Personal Information, except in the ways established in these Policies. Notwithstanding this, the User expressly consents to the Company transferring all or part of the personal information to any of the companies controlled, controlling and / or linked to the Company, under any title and at the time, form and conditions it deems relevant. We will do everything in our power to protect the privacy of the information. It may happen that by virtue of court orders, or legal regulations, we are compelled to disclose information to the authorities or third parties under certain circumstances, or in cases where third parties may intercept or access certain information or data transmissions in which In this case, the Company will not be responsible for the information that is disclosed.
Access or modify your personal information
1. Users are recognized and may exercise the rights to access, cancel and update their Personal Information, including their e-mail address and telephone number, as well as to oppose the treatment of the same and to be informed of the assignments made to carried out, all in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations. As established in article 14, paragraph 3 of Law No. 25,326, the owner of personal data, after proof of identity, has the power to exercise the right of access to them, within 10 (ten) days runs from the accreditation of your identity, free of charge at intervals of not less than six months, unless a legitimate interest to that effect is proven. For the rectification and deletion of personal data, the owner of the same may exercise such rights within 5 (five) business days of accrediting her identity.
2. Users guarantee and respond, in any case, to the veracity, accuracy, validity and authenticity of the Personal Information provided, and undertake to keep it duly updated.
3. Once registered on the Web, the User may review and change the information he has sent us during the Registration and Account Activation process from his Profile page, including: the username, first name, last name and email address electronic. Without prejudice to the changes you make, the Company will keep the previous Personal Information for security and fraud control reasons.
4. In certain cases, we will keep in our files Personal Information that you have asked us to remove, and this in order to resolve disputes or claims, detect problems or incidents and solve them, and comply with the provisions of the Terms and Conditions for a period of time determined by law. In any case, the Personal Information of a User will not be immediately removed from our files for legal and technical reasons, including security support systems. Therefore, it should not be expected that all Personal Information will be permanently deleted from our databases.
5. The Company may at any time modify the Terms and Conditions of these Privacy and Confidentiality Policies and / or the practices for sending e-mails. If we decide to make any material change to our Privacy Policies, we will notify you by publishing an updated version of the Policies in the Application, or in this section of the website, or by sending an e-mail, or an SMS text message. , or by informing it on the Web to keep it updated on the changes made.
6. If we make material changes in the way that your Personal Information is managed, we will notify you by publishing an updated version of the Policies in the Application, or by e-mail, or by SMS text message, or by informing it on the Web so that you can take an informed decision as to whether or not you agree to have your Personal Information used in this way. If you do not accept these terms, in that case the contractual link will be dissolved and your Personal Information will not be used in any other way than that which was informed at the time it was collected.
7. For more information on the confidentiality of your Personal Information, contact us by email at email@example.com.
8. It is reported that the National Directorate for the Protection of Personal Data, the Control Body of Law No. 25,326, has the power to deal with complaints and claims that are filed in relation to non-compliance with the rules on protection of personal data.
Links to other websites / Third party advertising
1. The Website may contain hyperlinks to other websites. The Company does not control the information collected on other websites that can be accessed from our website. We recommend that our Users take precautions when they leave our website, and read the privacy policies of each website that collects personal information.
2.We don't believe in the idea of putting advertising on our products. At the moment, our Application does not have any type of advertising, and we hope to be able to keep it this way forever. However, should we have to use any type of advertising on the Application in the future, we will update this section.
Competent Authorities - Legal Requirements
1. The Company cooperates with the competent authorities and with third parties to guarantee compliance with the laws, for example in matters of protection of industrial and intellectual property rights, prevention of Money Laundering, prevention of fraud and other matters.
2. The Company may reveal the Personal Information of its users at the request of the competent judicial or governmental authorities for the purposes of investigations conducted by them, even if there is no order or an executive or judicial subpoena, or for example (and without limitation to this course) in the case of criminal or fraud investigations or those related to computer piracy or copyright infringement. In such situations, the Company will collaborate with the competent authorities in order to safeguard the integrity and security of the Community and that of its users.
3. The Company may (and the Users expressly authorize it) to communicate any Personal Information about its users in order to comply with the applicable regulations and cooperate with the competent authorities to the extent that we understand it necessary and appropriate in relation to any investigation of an illicit or fraud, infringement of industrial or intellectual property rights, or other activity that is illegal or that may expose the Company or its users to any legal liability.
4. The Company reserves the right (and you expressly authorize us to do so) to communicate information about your User to other Users, entities or third parties when there are sufficient grounds to consider that the activity of a User is suspected of attempting or committing a crime or trying to harm other people. This right will be used by the Company at its sole discretion when it deems it appropriate or necessary to maintain the integrity and security of the Community and that of its Users, to enforce the Terms and Conditions and other Policies of the web, and for the purposes of cooperate with law enforcement and enforcement. This right will be exercised by the Company regardless of whether there is a judicial or administrative order to that effect.
Our Privacy Policies
1. In case of modifying these Policies, we will publish the updated version in our Application and on our Website, and we will also modify the effective date found at the beginning of the document, so that you can always know what information we collect, how we could use such information and whether we will disclose it to someone. It is your responsibility to periodically review these Privacy Policies. Any use of the Application once the changes in the Policies have been published will be considered an acceptance by the Users of the same.